Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Internet Gems

Some may say that the Internet is making people stupid. Others may say that the Internet just gives voice to a wide variety of people who were already stupid. Either way, many Internet forums are full of delicious chunks of idiocy.

I frequently visit Yahoo! Answers to provide information on a variety of subjects. I don't consider myself an expert in all subjects, but I am well versed in a few. On many occasions I've come across a real whopper of a question. Aside from the terrible grammar the fact that nearly 90 percent of the questions asked could be easily answered by a Wikipedia search, some of them are a total waste of cyberspace. Here are some examples:

How long can a normal, healthy 8 week old kitten survive inside an adult python? URGENT?

wuz up my people n-t wayz is it normal for your cat to run all over the place and rollla round?

Why must chunky women chuckle after everything they say?

Not even a real question: men are more intelligent and skillful than women in art performance and contribution?

PLEASE HELP! I taped my cats paws because he wouldn't stop scratching. Now, how do I remove the tape?

Do you love Oprah? Would you like to give her a kiss?

who do u fink is the sexiest my nxt door nebor vc becks jordan brit spears jess simpson maria carey nikk grm?

And the finale, courtesy of Ali G: does people hate people wen they do some in to them ?


If you need to laugh some more, go to Uncyclopedia (Wikipedia spoof site) and hit random article.

No comments: